Month: November 2015

Back online…

Well that was an effort.

We’re back online, it seems my port forwarding documentation is accurate – but our dynamic dns provider is being “less than perfect” at the moment.

To cut a long story short, they were claiming we hadn’t changed our IP when we had (even when I tried to force an update) so weren’t propagating the changes.

All sorted for now, but I’m going to have to find another way around this DDNS issue.

New router

We’ve got a new BT Broadband router, and the new one hasn’t been configured to work with the asterisk yet.

So at the moment, the phones we’ve got at home are all offline, and my remote access is also offline so I can’t fix it remotely.

The monitoring doesn’t make this state of play obvious, but I’ll sort that out once I’ve got access.

It’ll all come back to life when I next make it to site (hopefully Saturday 21st, weather permitting)